Holiday Large Group Dining Policy
Thank you for your interest in bringing your large group to The Woodlawn Inn. We have the ability to accommodate a limited amount of large reservations and we are happy to serve you.
During holiday events, our large group policy is:
- We define a large group as a reservation which includes 9 or more guests
- A credit card is required to make your booking
- A deposit, $100.00 is due at the time of your booking
- Your deposit is refundable with 7 days notice
- Cancellations require 7 days notice
- Cancellations with less than 7 days notice will be billed the full amount plus taxes.
- If your group size changes, the final guest numbers are to be confirmed at least 2 days before your date of arrival
- In case of a no-show, the full balance plus taxes will be charged to your card
- If there are less guests than what had been reserved or confimed for, the full balance plus taxes will be charged to your card
- A gratuity of 15% will be added to your bill
- The large group policy applies on the following days: Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Waterfront Festival, Canada Day, US July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day