Romancing the snow
A romantic winter adventure featuring a five-course dinner
The Woodlawn Inn at historic Cobourg, is the perfect place to discover beautiful Northumberland County.
During the day, explore individually unique shops such as Zapp records, check out an amazing architectural salvage shop, a secret of many HGTV designers!, visit historic Cobourg and Port Hope, hit the cross country trails of The Northumberland Forest, or Goodrich Loomis, go for walks along the waterfront boardwalk or visit a local spa.
After an amazing day, settle in to your luxurious guest room with a king bed and fireplace and for dinner, get spoiled by our chefs and sommelier inspired five-course, wine-matched dinner.
The Chef's Table Menu
The Chef's Table is a surprise, five-course dinner, matched with wines for each course. For the adventurous, Chef's John and Joel and Sommelier Stephen Della Casa create a delicious multi-course wine-matched dinner. Please notifiy us of any food allergies with at least 1 days notice.
- Spacious & warm guest room with a King bed & fireplace
- In-room fruit & cheese
- Five-course Chef's Table dinner with wine pairings curated by Sommelier Stephen Della Casa
- Served, full breakfast
- Dinner and breakfast gratuties incl.
- Cozy Red Slippers! our friends at Resorts Ontario are giving away a free pair, with package while supplies last
- 169.00 Per Person / dbl oc. Deluxe Room. 179.00 Per Person / dbl oc. Superior Room. Tax extra.
- Save up to 20% off!
- Available from December 1st until March 31st, 2017
- Call us at 1 800 573-5003 or local 905 372-2235 and mention Romancing the snow
- Book online at CLICK HERE Woodlawninn.com book a Deluxe or Superior B&B package mention Romancing the snow and we will modify your package, and Confirm with you!
I have questions, please contact me